I talked about last year that the word Depression would be brought up after the first of the year. Guess what? I have in the last week seen reference to the coming depression amongst all the major news sources and even seen several podcasts about the Global Depression that we are going toward.
I really wish this was not true but I also will not fool myself…
This year will see a major economic breakdown followed by worldwide riots, as people who have lost everything rebel against the situation, where those in power save themselves at the expense of everyone else.
The global crisis will only get worse according to Celente and turn into the greatest depression in modern history.
Even now people who suffered from the global crisis are ready to resort to violence, as the reports from Iceland, Latvia and Lithuania indicate. As the meltdown continues, the situation will only get worse.
I got a lot of hate mail over the fact that I expressed the word “Depression” before the end of 2008 and many think that if you do not think or say it that it will never happen.
It is going to get rough…
Kyle & Svet
comments always welcome.
- Gerald Celente: Wall Street runs the US, but will collapse before 2011 (politics.ie)
- Draining the Treasury With Wars and Foreign Entanglements (lewrockwell.com)
- gerald celente: 2009 crash “worse than the great depression” (atomiurl.com)
- The Crash Is Coming Before 2011 (lewrockwell.com)
- On the Edge with Gerald Celente – 20 August 2010 (1/3)… (projectworldawareness.com)
- Successful Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente Sees “Greatest Depression” Soon (grantlawrence.blogspot.com)
- Depression, Then Another Fake War (lewrockwell.com)
- Gerald Celente: US oligopoly is a big lie (investmentpostcards.com)
- And Now We’re Headed For The GREATEST Depression, Says Gerald Celente (businessinsider.com)
- From Russia: The Writing Is On The Wall – America! (windowstorussia.com)