Lets see what is happening in Georgia….
1. French President Nicolas Sarkozy, whose country currently chairs the EU, is to meet Russian President Dmitry Medvedev in Moscow before travelling to Georgia for talks with its president, Mikhail Saakashvili.
2. Russian-backed Abkhazia say they have begun an operation against Georgian forces, which now appear under pressure on two fronts. Abkhazia says they are trying to push Georgian forces from a strategic gorge in the west of the breakaway province.
3. George W Bush said Russian actions in Abkhazia and the other breakaway province of South Ossetia were “unacceptable in the 21st Century” and that Moscow was guilty of a “dramatic and brutal escalation”. (What a statement from a killer of 100,000 + Iraq’s)
4. Georgia has been withdrawing its troops and armour towards Tbilisi after four days of bloody fighting in South Ossetia with Russian troops and rebel fighters. (But Georgia has still continued to fight in South Ossetia)
5. No one expected Georgia to be occupied that fast, not even Saakashvili, who, Georgian Kommersant sources say, has received an ultimatum from Moscow of three points in exchange for peace. The main point, in addition to capitulation and signing an agreement on the non use of force in Abkhazia and South Ossetia, is his resignation. (Good Idea!)
6. Over 30,000 refugees have crossed the border between South Ossetia and Russia in the last four days, seeking safety, but not all of them made it alive. Some South Ossetians risked their lives to bring the bodies of their loved ones to North Ossetia because they were unable to bury them back home.
7. We have watched media from the USA. The air waves are flying with how bad and evil Russia is. No one seems to care that Georgia started this by killing several thousand South Ossetians. Russia took about 20 hours to respond to the attack. Seems a little slow to me. Russia was not ready for this kind of attack on South Ossetia. (Contrary to Western news)
8. Ukraine, another American Democratic Puppet is starting to flap it jaws like I said they would in a previous article.
9. The French Foreign Minister and head of the European mediation mission, Bernard Kouchner, has visited one of the biggest refugee camps in North Ossetia-Alania – a region that’s part of Russia and borders South Ossetia.
10. Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has ordered an end to military operations against Georgia, the Kremlin says.
Now we wait and see if Georgia plays games.
Kyle & Svet