I came across this interesting news tidbit here in Russia Today:
“It was at about 3AM. I was standing by my tractor when the guys started shouting: ‘Look, there are some balls flying.’ They were big and sparkling with yellow, red and green,” an eyewitness told Interfax news agency over the phone.
According to the witnesses, the spherical objects were approximately 60 cm in diameter, had a silvery surface with what appeared to be a small opening. The UFOs failed to bend or dent when local residents attempted to strike them with their tools, and said the balls produced sparks when they attempted to do so.(Link)
Now, I like that kind of story. This kind of story is for the imagination and makes your brain start to work. No one was hurt, murdered, beat up or attacked. The flying balls did not try to destroy the earth (yet) and they were not seemly intent on causing any mayhem. (yet)
The balls that sparkled have been sent to a secret specialized organization laboratory to discover what wonderful fantastic capabilities that these flying balls have. (if any) The odds are that we will never hear about these flying balls again.
Did you ask – why?
I am so glad that you asked that question. because I wanted to give an answer.
I think that there are several reasons we will not hear about these fantastic flying balls:
1. They are real and the secret agency that is checking them out will never let out any information, due to the fact that us normal humans can not comprehend fantastic flying balls anyway. But if we could comprehend fantastic flying balls, we would be too excited and out of control.
2. They are dangerous – so then see reason number 1.
3. They are worth a lot of money – so then see reason number 1.
4. They are full of little green men that control human minds – so then see reason number 1.
5. They are full of peaceful pleasant creatures that want to show us the way to Nirvana – so then see reason number 1.
6. They do not exist – so see reason number 1.
So it looks like these flying balls, will never be heard from again… (unless we find where the officials in Kazakhstan sent them and set them free) 🙂
Windows to Russia!
comments always welcome.