It is strange to watch the world from Russia. I sit here and drink my coffee and watch the world in exceedingly more turmoil (or lack of balance) over the last few months. What I see is 13 or 14 ++ (Could it be twenty countries?) countries with huge uprisings and expressions – bordering in most countries as riots. It is strange in Russia because the news is so unbiased and just encompasses everything. Russia just tells it all. If the Western press prints it. Russia also tells it. It is their way of showing both sides of what is happening. Sometimes there is so much volume of news that you forget more than you remember. The Eastern press is an increasing wealth of information that sometimes overwhelms you with its blatant bluntness…
What countries are having fun around now? Well USA, Egypt, Jordan, Rome, Yemen, Sydney, Tunisia, London, Seoul, Libya, Algeria, Spain, Iran and Greece. For starters. (Link) There also are multiples of other countries staring in the eyes the same situation as a reality and possibility of country disruption. Including Russia in the Southern part, known as the Caucasus…
Just in the last few days. I see an Israel that has asked the USA for $20 billion in military aid because of What is happening in the Middle East and let me tell you Israel is feeling distressing emotion at what is manifesting itself in their next door neighbors. I watch as 600 people attempt to citizen arrest a judge in Britain. (Link) They were within their rights, in my eyes. The next fear that is being mongered in the press is that Saudi Arabia will have a revolt. (Link) Or has it already begun there? I see a world that interferes in other countries business (Link) as if they have a right to. Such as arming the opposition groups of countries that we do not like. (Link) Yea we like to arm the opposition (rebel or terrorist makes no difference) as if it is a good thing to do. I see that we don’t care if some countries kill all their people. But care if other countries do. I see that we allow some countries to kill people in other countries with no repercussions and not allow some countries to kill people in other countries. I also see a world that is flat broke and no food, while we as humans play war all over the world…
Is it my imagination or is the human race looking more like a virus or parasite on the planet earth than part of the ecological balance of things? Is it my imagination or has it always been this way (past) and we are just not smart enough to learn any lessons?
I see a world of no balance and hence we have created turmoil…
Noun: A state of great disturbance, confusion, or uncertainty.
Windows to Russia!
- Coffee and Nobel Prize and Visa and MasterCard… (Priceless) (windowstorussia.com)
- Don’t Come to Russia and Coffee Thoughts… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and Spring in Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russian Video From Russia: Check this out on the bombing at Moscow’s Domodedovo Airport… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and The Spam King Country… (windowstorussia.com)
- Is Russia One of the last Islands of Freedom in the World? (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia Today and Peter Schiff… (windowstorussia.com)
- When Do Comments Become a Deficit and a Hindrance? (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and Morning Thoughts… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and Russian Smile Realizations… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and Chinese Bailouts and Russian Gold… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and Gone is 2010 and Hello 2011… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and Russian Patience… (windowstorussia.com)
- Arab turmoil leaves Russia with oil-rich grin (seattletimes.nwsource.com)