Prime Minister Vladimir Putin does not have a name for the new puppy that was given to him during a visit to Bulgaria. Russian citizens can help the prime minister choose a name for his Karakachan puppy. Each participant may submit a male name for the prime minister’s new puppy to his website.
The prime minister’s new pet has already gone through a brief quarantine and is completely healthy. The puppy is living in Putin’s Novo-Ogaryovo residence.
The puppy has not been introduced to Putin’s other dog, an 11-year-old black Labrador named Connie. “Of course, it is very important how they get along,” a source in the prime minister’s press service said.
Anyone can name the prime minister’s new male puppy. Mr Putin received the puppy as a state gift while in Bulgaria. To submit a suggestion, click on Letters to the Prime Minister and select the latest column: Name the Prime Minister’s New Puppy, in the Section menu. You will be required to enter your personal information on the application at the bottom of the page.
(Link to Letter to Prime Minister)
Just translate page in Google and you can do it…
One reader left a comment on my other article and said to name it Zagor!
I sent in “пончик” which means donut! I do not know why, he just looks like a donut to me. Sveta just looked at me like I was crazy when I told her the name I liked. Actually I wanted Jelly Donut but Russians do not have such a word…
I know that it will not be picked because I probably just insulted Putin’s new dog… 🙂
Go ahead send in a name and let us know…
PS: Guess I have to add this for the commentators that seem to not understand that we are naming a little puppy! Keep the comments clean and no cussing! I had to stare at 13 comments that expressed such vile and hate toward Putin and they were all from America and they all ended up in “file 13“…
This is name the dog, not name the man you hate more than anyone in the world… 🙁
Windows to Russia!
- Putin Gets A Bulgarian Karakachan puppy after sealing a gas deal… (windowstorussia.com)
- Putin seeks citizens’ help in choosing puppy’s name (rt.com)
- All Russia invited to help name Putin’s new puppy (reuters.com)
- Vladimir Putin given a puppy during trip to Bulgaria (telegraph.co.uk)
- Puppy Putin needs a name (theglobeandmail.com)
- Russians invited to help name Putin’s new puppy (cnews.canoe.ca)
- Wanted: name for Putin’s new pet (rt.com)
- Vladimir Putin given a puppy during trip to Bulgaria (punjapit.wordpress.com)
- Bulgarian PM gifts puppy to Putin (topinews.com)