I smiled to myself yesterday when I heard the whining and crying over the refusal by the border patrol of Russia to allow one of the trash talking Gunge of the Western press to cross back into Russia. One of the many, that write many false and fake allegations about Russia. Then even when they have a semblance of truth in their article, they have to spin it into a hate device and mar the real truth into a crusade of some type. I have always had issues with the Western press dirt bags that they allow to live in Moscow and report under the pretense that they are Journalists…
Luke Harding, a journalist working for the Moscow branch of the British newspaper Guardian, has been denied entry to Russia. (Link)
Now the reason is actually unknown as of this writing as to why they refused him entrance. But the press has made up their minds and “that is that”. I will not even speculate as to why…
I myself have requested several times to have a communication with Luke Harding. For that matter I have requested communication with many many other so called Journalists in Moscow. I am trying to see who are these people that have no love for Russia, yet they live here as Journalist’s and post falsities on Russia. Seems that if you have an craving desire to hate Russia, you could get a job with the Western press as a Journalist and live in Moscow…
Yet, I never get any form of response to my desire to meet and have a talk. Seems that their emails and contacts are just a black hole to steer you in the wrong direction. Or maybe they are skittish of meeting an American that cares about Russia…
I am sincere in my endeavors. But it looks like I will have to scratch Luke off my request list…
He may not be back and he will not be missed…
The Guardian correspondent Luke Harding was expelled from Russia for violating regulations governing the work of foreign correspondents in the country, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Tuesday.
Harding, 42, was refused reentry to Russia at Moscow’s Domodedovo airport on Saturday after a two-month absence from the country.
“This is explained by the fact that he violated a number of rules governing the work of foreign correspondents, which were approved by the Russian government in 1994 and which all journalists are familiar with,” the ministry said in a statement.
The ministry said Harding was refused entry because he failed to obtain a new accreditation card before leaving Russia in November.
“If Harding obeys these rules, common for all foreign correspondents, he will have no problems entering the Russian Federation,” the statement said.
MOSCOW, February 8 (RIA Novosti)
Poor Luke he cut his own throat. So he is the cause of all his issues. Something that a proper Journalist would know…
So I guess he will be back in the future. I will put him back on my list. But he is still a Gunge… 🙂
Windows to Russia!
- Interview of an American Living in Russia… (Paul Eng) (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia and the Upcoming Wikileaks Leaks… (windowstorussia.com)
- Get a Visa to Russia… (Update – 2011) (windowstorussia.com)
- Will Terminated Mayor Yuri Luzhkov be back to Russia? (windowstorussia.com)
- START in Question if US Expands Anti Ballistic Missiles… (windowstorussia.com)
- Iron Maiden Rocking in Moscow… (Feb. 11th, 2011) (windowstorussia.com)
- Wal-Mart Closing Moscow Office… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia and WikiLeaks… (windowstorussia.com)
- Guardian reporter expelled from Russia (cnn.com)
- UK paper says its reporter expelled from Russia (sfgate.com)
- Guardian journalist ‘expelled’ from Russia (independent.co.uk)
- British journalists frozen out of Russia (guardian.co.uk)
- Coffee and Pondering in Russia… (windowstorussia.com)