Filed Under (Russia) by Kyle Keeton on 07-11-2011
Tagged Under : Russia, Russian, Windows to Russia
This morning over that cup of coffee the thinking’s were back on Libya. Now that the Al-Qaeda flag is flying high over all other flags and even being flown on the military vehicles. All is wonderful in Libya as the West ignores the truth of what we did there and point our fingers at Iran and Syria with more vehement…
But lets not leave Libya just yet and lets look at the turmoil that is beginning. While armed men have now gathered outside a hotel building in Tripoli. Most of them tried to break the glass doors and break into the building, other soldiers have fired into the air. Several protesters even said to CNN that they would topple the new regime of Libya as Muammar Gaddafi was overthrown, unless the situation around back wages was not resolved soon. NTC officials have so far refrained from offering comments… (Hmmm!)
Oh really they want money for doing what they were suppose to be doing because it was their land and they wanted freedom? We were told that they were civilians fighting for what is right! That we had to protect them and now we find out that they were just paid mercenaries. But someone is not paying up the money and the rats are getting upset…
You do understand that it was the West that enticed, enhanced and engaged the Al-Qaeda to over throw Gaddafi? If you remember correctly Gaddafi said that Al-Quaeda was behind all this. Remember? The West denied this and I told you that the West lied…
Libya rebels rejects Gaddafi’s al-Qaida spin. – I will even give you a link from the Western press to show you…
I remember and I remember ignorant people telling me I was wrong. It was this act by the West that stunned Gaddafi because he had been in close workings with the West on keeping terror issues under control in the world…
No way – the West would not use the very Al-Quaeda to attack with, that they so violently pursue in other countries to destroy! No Way!
Oops, they (West) did just that…
Windows to Russia!
PS: Tidbit of information: What is democracy? it is – Thomas Jefferson said, “A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.” Most presidential elections in America follow this quote. In Libya’s case 20% of the population with help from the West took away the rights of 80% of the population. Think about that for a minute…
- Libya: Al Qaeda flag flown above Benghazi courthouse (telegraph.co.uk)
- Thanks To Obama, The Al-Qaeda Flag Is Now Flying High And Proud Over Libya (usapartisan.com)
- Al Qaeda Plants Its Flag In Libya (huffingtonpost.com)
- Thanks Barack… Al-Qaeda Flag Flies Over Libyan Courthouse (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Al-Qaeda Flag Flies Above the Libyan flag in Libya (counterjihadreport.com)
- Al-Qaeda Flag Flies Avboe the Libyan flag in Libya (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Benghazi: A Sea of Al-Qaeda Flags (unityconquer.wordpress.com)
- Gaddafi vs. NATO: Dying by the sword (news.windowstorussia.com)
- Sons of the golden gun: where in the world are Gaddafi’s children? (news.windowstorussia.com)
- Libya opens way to second colonization of Africa? (news.windowstorussia.com)
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.