I have to say I had a good laugh over this. But in all honesty at least they have passion over something and are willing to fight over it. I am just glad no one was killed. From the videos that I saw coming out of Ukraine, they had lots of chains, knives and blunt metal objects to beat people with. As you can see they even chained the doors. That was the part that bothered me, this was a planned event by trouble makers…
(But still it would have been fun to have been there. Reminds me of the old bar room fight scene in a Western…)
The tensions are high and flaring between parties over the Yulia issue. We talked about it yesterday… (Link)
KIEV, December 16 (Itar-Tass) – A brawl that broke out in the Ukrainian parliament Thursday between the MPs representing the ruling Regions Party and the oppositionist Yulia Timoshenko bloc inflicted bodily damage on three MPs representing the latter – Vladimir Bondarenko, Vassily Kravchuk and Mikhail Volynets.The latter man was hospitalized with a trauma of the head and jaw. He said he had received a blow with a chair on the head.
Bondarenko had an arm fracture, while Kravchuk was taken out of the parliament’s building by a team of emergency medics on a stretch. Some MPs emerged from the brawl with bruises, scratches or torn clothes…
Sometimes I wish that the American politics would show more passion about what they are trying to do. You do not see this level of emotions in America very often. For that matter I really do not see these type of emotions happening in the Russian Duma either. But I have seen it happen in Georgia…
What have you seen from the country you live in?
Windows to Russia!
- Yulia Tymoshenko is Under Investigation… (windowstorussia.com)
- Fight breaks out in Ukraine Parliament (online.wsj.com)
- Ukraine’s Tymoshenko questioned over corruption (cnn.com)
- American’s Nose into Ukraine’s Election… (windowstorussia.com)
- Windows to Russia will be in Kiev, Ukraine… (windowstorussia.com)
- From Russia: Ukraine Has Changed! (windowstorussia.com)
- From Russia: Ukraine Plays more Games With Europe’s Freezing Citizens! (windowstorussia.com)
- Ukraine Was Beautiful and Fun… (windowstorussia.com)
- Kyiv-Moscow Trains Could Run Without Border Stop… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and Pondering in Russia… (windowstorussia.com)