I will be real simple and straight forward…
It is real obvious after seeing the East and West news reports that a fracture has developed between the East and West over Libya. A fracture starts small but grows as added issues cause it to become a rift. Or many fractures…
China and Russia have called for talks and working together from day one. They have called for the world to work together on the Libya issue. They agreed with Venezuela about the need for talks. The East has said calm down and stay out of it with your big mouths and big guns. The East in a general sense has called it correct from the start…
The West simply open mouth and inserted foot and crossed the Rubicon River. They jumped up and down like children in a tantrum. They threatened and threatened and threatened some more. They refused to acknowledge talks. They bad mouthed Venezuela. They kissed up to the opposition in Libya. They accepted al Qaeda interfering in Libya. They underestimated Qaddafi. They ignored the two week period that Qaddafi gave for talks. They turned their backs on Qaddafi. They beat drums until the Western countries crossed the Rubicon River and then they looked around and they backpedaled at the last second (First Germany then America) but it was too late they had gone too far. They had crossed the line with all the threats and accusations. Now they look for a way to save face and not get themselves in to another war and billions and billions of dollars they do not have. They played a real bad game in Libya and lost the dice roll. Qaddafi called their bluff…
Qaddafi’s eldest most powerful son is right:
“One month ago [Western countries] were sooo nice, so nice like pussycats,” Saif says in a contemptuous sing-song tone. “Now they want to be really aggressive like tigers. [But] soon they will come back, and cut oil deals, contracts. We know this game.” (Link) From Saif al-Islam
“Now the West looks like they orchestrated all that happened?” That is what Sveta said to me this morning and you know what?
She is right…
The question now is: Will the West interfere some more trying to save face or not?
Windows to Russia!
- Starting to Look Like the West Will Cross the Rubicon River… (windowstorussia.com)
- Now Gaddafi is Unleashing the War Machine in Lybia… (windowstorussia.com)
- The West is ready to invade Libya: Voice of Russia! (windowstorussia.com)
- Invade Libya: Could We Be That Stupid? (Yes We Are!) (windowstorussia.com)
- Libya’s crisis has Egyptian roots… (windowstorussia.com)
- The Western media lies about Libyan riots just like it did about the Georgian war in 2008… (windowstorussia.com)
- Libya: Boom Boom Boom Beat Them Drums… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and I Wasn’t Going to Say Anything, But… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and a Rebel or a Terrorist… (windowstorussia.com)
- The West is in a Panic over Libya or How Libya Rocked the Oil World… (windowstorussia.com)
- Muammar Gaddafi’s Son Saif al-Islam: Quote of the Day… (windowstorussia.com)
- Gaddafi addresses supporters in Tripoli… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia Says Slow Down On Libya Issues… (windowstorussia.com)
- Libya and the Oil Troubles… (windowstorussia.com)