One man went to North Korea and settled the dust before a war has broke out. The World is exclaiming the North is scared of the US and the South so no retaliation was wrought… (Hummm….)
I suggest a different thought: Bill Richardson, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations gave us a Christmas present and we have peace for the holidays…
North Korea has agreed to a series of actions, including the return of U.N. inspectors, following discussions with Bill Richardson, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, CNN’s Wolf Blitzer said Monday. The North agreed to allow International Atomic Energy Agency personnel to return to a nuclear facility in the country and agreed to negotiate the sale of 12,000 fresh fuel rods and ship them to an outside country, presumably to South Korea, said Blitzer, who is traveling with Richardson.
Looks like Bill on his unsanctioned trip to the North was a thousand times more productive than an Aircraft carrier off of North Korea’s coast would ever be. Bill Richards also asked the North not to retaliate for shelling by the South and they did not retaliate. Even though the South was asked repeatedly please do not play war games with America…
Thank you Bill Richards!
Now – America, pull the warships and quit the war games at the North Korea border…
Windows to Russia!
- The US is Really Helping the Situation in Korea… (windowstorussia.com)
- North Korea offers to allow U.N. inspections: report (reuters.com)
- ‘Not worth reacting’ to military drills: North Korea (nationalpost.com)
- You: Report: North Korea says it would allow nuclear inspectors’ return (earthtimes.org)
- South Korea holds live-fire drill despite war threat (lookatvietnam.com)
- S.Korea holds live-fire drill as UN bickers (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- South Korea’s planned live-fire military exercise has started (nowpublic.com)
- Richardson presents proposals to North Korea – CNN International (news.google.com)
- Since South Korea Started This in the First Place… (windowstorussia.com)
- South Korea is Provoking North Korea? (windowstorussia.com)
- We Got a Big Problem and it is Getting Much Worse… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and That Cold War Past… (windowstorussia.com)