Statements of the USA seem inappropriate to the Foreign Ministry of Russia.
In particular, ones about the “presence of Russian forces in Moldova and Georgia without agreement of these states”. The Foreign Ministry of Russia gave explanation. “Let’s mention that in the territory of Georgia there wasn’t a single Russian soldier for a long time; and South Ossetia and Abkhazia, in the territory of which, with their agreement, Russian bases are deployed, are neither constituent parts of Georgia nor Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe participant states.”
The statement was caused by Adherence to and Compliance with Arms Control and Nonproliferation Agreements and Commitments -2010 report by the U.S. Department of State. This report accused Russia of violation of its international obligations.
These statements above coincides with statements from the USA politicians pertaining to the fact that Russia never fulfilled her obligation on the expired SALT I and that no one should in their correct frame of mind believe that Russia will fulfill anything thing to do with the new SALT treaty…
So it came come as no surprise that Wednesday the USA released the US State Department’s Treaty Compliance Report. This report alleged that Russia failed to comply with some aspects of Start I. This is because the USA says that they have not been able to verify information…
This was put in a report even though the fact is that the USA is also behind schedule in destroying its own chemical weapons stockpile which is not, but whispered amongst the need to know…
There is that damn alleged word again, that America is so fond of…
Windows to Russia!
- Putin Responds to Clinton’s Repeat Performance… (windowstorussia.com)
- From American in Russia: USA says Sorry Georgia, No Help! (windowstorussia.com)
- Saakashvili prepares for war with Russia (rt.com)
- ROAR: Abkhazia, South Ossetia to ignore EU’s “virtual position” (rt.com)
- ROAR: South Ossetia mulls over non-use of force pact with Georgia (rt.com)
- Abkhazia’s leader seeks closer ties with Chavez (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Russia-EU co-operation acquires more mature features – FM spokesman (rt.com)
- Politics as usual may delay US Senate vote on New START (rt.com)
- You All Thought Things Were So Good Between Russia and America… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia and USA say, “I Spy is Over”… (windowstorussia.com)
- US official says nuclear treaty disputes lingered (sfgate.com)
- ROAR: “Russia is neither with the West nor with Iran” (rt.com)