I just have to do a small article on this because it really makes me realize how stupid the whole situation was how many games where played by powers to be. This is being called by Western News as “In the tradition of the Cold War!”
Doesn’t that make you all excited and nostalgic?
So it looks like a quick end is in site for the Russian Spies. I had said on the first post that I did, that in a few months no one will remember who the spies are. Except the Bombshell Redhead (Anna) of course! 🙂
- Spy swap (theworld.org)
- Video: U.S.-Russia Spy Swap Developing (cbsnews.com)
- Anna ‘in spy swap deal’ with Moscow (thesun.co.uk)
- “Russia and US said to be planning spy exchange” and related posts (agonist.org)
- Russia wants spy swap deal with US (telegraph.co.uk)
- Russian spy claims swap in works for spies in US (sfgate.com)
- Moscow prison abuzz ahead of expected spy swap; NY court to decide fate of 10 arrested in US (foxnews.com)
- Russian convicted of spying for West reportedly says he is being swapped for US arrestees (foxnews.com)
- Russia, US in possible spy deal (news.bbc.co.uk)
10 spies for 10 spies – you mean America had 10 whole spies in Russia…
“Who’d’a thunk it?”
Windows to Russia!