Egyptian opposition against peace treaty with Israel
The Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt’s largest opposition force, will take steps to have a peace treaty with Israel canceled after President Hosni Mubarak steps down. A Muslim Brotherhood leader, Rashad al-Bayumi, told the Japanese NHK television that the Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty is detrimental to the dignity and interests of Egypt and the Arab world…
Source: Voice of Russia.
Windows to Russia!
- The Muslim Brotherhood, Ctd (andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com)
- Israel, Alone Again? (nytimes.com)
- Devils We Don’t Know (andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com)
- Analysis: Israel has reason to fear loss of a strong ally (theglobeandmail.com)
- Anxious Israel (bbc.co.uk)
- Muslim Brotherhood Gauges Possibilities in Post-Mubarak Egypt (businessweek.com)
- Suddenly, Israel sees peace asset? – Ha’aretz (news.google.com)
- US: Muslim Brotherhood could play role in Egypt (sfgate.com)
- US: Muslim Brotherhood could play role in Egypt (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- After Egypt’s Mubarak: The Muslim Brotherhood (politicsdaily.com)