In the Internet there were video footage from surveillance cameras at the Domodedovo airport, which captures the very moment of the explosion. The video clearly shows the explosion in the crowd welcoming.
Earlier, there were video footage shot witnessed in the first minutes after the tragedy. According to RBC, the police detained several people who tried to shoot on the phone at the blast site, and confiscated their phones.
Recall, an explosion at the arrival of international flights at Domodedovo airport thundered at 16:32 MSK January 24. Officially, at this point is reported about 35 dead and 180 wounded, of whom over 40 are in serious condition. Investigation Committee started work on four articles of the Criminal Code: “Terrorism,” “Murder”, “Illicit arms trafficking,” “illegal manufacture of explosives.”
Cause of the explosion was a bomb, powered by a suicide bomber. According to eyewitnesses, he arrived at the International Arrivals hall under the guise of a meeting. At the time of the explosion at the scene was much common and taxi drivers, say witnesses of the tragedy.
Windows to Russia!
- Emergency meeting following explosion at Domodedovo Airport… (windowstorussia.com)
- RT Video on Deadly blast at Moscow’s Domodedovo… (windowstorussia.com)
- Explosion reported at Moscow’s Domodedovo Airport (marketwatch.com)
- Report: Explosion Kills AT Least 31 At Moscow’s Domodedovo Airport (mediaite.com)
- Security measures at Domodedovo Airport “clearly violated” – Medvedev (rt.com)
- Suicide Bomber Strikes Moscow – 35 dead – 130+ Injured… (windowstorussia.com)
- 1994 to 2011 – Terror Attacks Against Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia’s North Caucasus Believed The Country’s Most Troubled Area… (windowstorussia.com)