Earthquake, tsunami may cost Japan $235bn – World Bank: The devastating earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan 10 days ago may cost the country’s economy $235 billion, or 4% of GDP, the World Bank said in a report on Monday.
Windows to Russia!
- Russian rescuers begin work in Japan’s quake-hit Niigata (windowstorussia.com)
- Radiation level normal in Russia’s Far East despite Japan disaster (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia ready to disengage liquefied gas for Japan… (windowstorussia.com)
- Japan declares Nuclear Emergency as Russia Mulls Remembrance of Chernobyl… (windowstorussia.com)
- Japan: Over a 1000 have died and now a Nuclear Reactor in Trouble… (windowstorussia.com)