I was thinking over my morning cup of coffee and was remembering what my wife said was going on this weekend.
Day Of Moscow! The first Sunday in September, this means lots of fun things going to be happening in Moscow this weekend. So my wife and I will be taking pictures of the happenings.
In preparation for this day, Moscow has painted all the trees along the sidewalks and along the roads. They are hanging flags all over the city. This is a big day for Russians in Moscow. My wife is excited and can’t wait to use her new camera.
So this weekend is a huge festival and Muscovite’s will be partying hardy. Many have already started! :))
So I will give you an update on Moscow day next week after I take some good pictures this weekend.
comments always welcome.
Windows to Russia!
- Coffee Thinking’s in Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia: Her Drivers! (windowstorussia.com)
- Deep Purple To Rock and Roll – Moscow, Russia! (windowstorussia.com)
- About Russia – Tidbits of information about Moscow! (windowstorussia.com)
- Seasons of Contrast Mark Russia… (windowstorussia.com)