Medvedev said. “Russia has noted the announcement President Barack Obama made today about adjustments in the US position on missile defense,” Medvedev also said. “I discussed this subject with the US president during our meetings in both London and Moscow. We agreed and wrote in our joint statement that Russia and the US will do their best to asses risks related to missile proliferation in the world.” Medvedev also said. “We will work together to develop effective measures regarding the risks of missile proliferation, measures which will take into account the interests and concerns of all parties and provide equal security for all countries in Europe,” So said Medvedev.
Windows to Russia!
- US defends nuclear treaty with Russia against critics (alternet.org)
- US withdrawal from Iraq is overdue – former CIA agent (rt.com)
- Czech PM: US want to place missile defense warning center in Czech … (taragana.com)
- Vote on U.S.-Russia arms treaty put off to September (reuters.com)
- Putin-Medvedev tandem to become a troika? (rt.com)
- Washington prepares to activate missile shield in Southern Europe (rt.com)
- Russia May Be Wondering Who Really is in Charge in America… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia and Iran plus the S-300 Air Defense Systems… (windowstorussia.com)
- President Medvedev Talks to Russia About the Fire… (windowstorussia.com)