One of the ex-countries that I really like was . Moldova was very poor. The villages collapsing. The only thing about Moldova, that was modern was the . Funny thing that was the part about Moldova I did not like (the Capital).
As I drove theof Moldova, I noticed the people. They worked hard and kept to their tasks. The people worked the grapevine fields. That seemed to me the largest farm crop by far. I do not drink, but if I did, I bet that Moldova Wine is good, if how hard the people work is indicator.
I enjoyed the villages that I saw and the food was good. The byways were never without a good well full of cold , close by the roadside. This impressed me. You could be 20 km from a and have a good clean well to get a drink from. That is something that you do not find in Russia or the .
The roads had very few signs, But then again there was hardly any roads. 🙂 But the roads in Moldova were not in bad shape. Actually the roads in Moldova were good until we got to the Capital of Moldova called. Then the roads got terrible.
All in all I thought Moldova was a beautiful and exciting place to visit. The farm fields were well taken care of, the drive was pleasant, the people friendly, The country was inviting to me. I would like to live there. Theof Moldova would be good for your .
- Last Night The Wail of the Train Could Be Heard… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia and Her Dacha Craze… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russians Have Lost It Over Heat Wave… (windowstorussia.com)
- A Fish: a Russian Animated Film… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia: Model 24 Volga! (windowstorussia.com)
- Ukraine Getting Jitters About South Stream… (windowstorussia.com)
- The FSB Has More Power Now and Other Thoughts… (windowstorussia.com)
- ROAR: Russia makes position on Moldova & Transdniester clear (rt.com)