For the first time in the Moscow’s history, the authorities are allowing the members of Russia’s gay community to stage a protest…
The quiet murmurer of disapproval has increased and the fingers are being pointed at a Medvedev. Stating that he should have seen this coming…
Russia still has a “Wild West” flare about her and that is part of the attraction Russia holds for me. But this flare could cause issues from certain groups that vehemently express the desire of being anti gay…
I hear the murmurs stirring amongst the breezes and they are not conductive to pleasantness…
Could this move be too soon after the demise of a popular mayor?
Windows to Russia!
- It is a Heyday in the Russian Press… (windowstorussia.com)
- First Russia and Now China Giving the US Chicken Woes… (windowstorussia.com)
- Moscow Mayor Terminated by Medvedev… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russian President Dmitry Medvedev ‘Lost Confidence’ In Moscow Mayor Yuri Luzhkov’s Ability To Be a Jerk (queerty.com)
- Russia Has No Grain, Well Maaaaybe… (windowstorussia.com)
- Homophbic Moscow Mayor Considering Appealing Dismissal (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Homophobic Moscow Mayor Given The Boot (lezgetreal.com)
- Truth is Relations With America Have Gone Back to Normal… (windowstorussia.com)
- Sacked Moscow mayor: Russia is sliding back to Stalinism (cnn.com)