1. The first is not to resort to the use of force.
2. The second is to halt all military action.
3. The third is free access to humanitarian aid.
4. The fourth is that Georgian Armed Forces should return to their bases.
5. The fifth is that Russian Armed Forces should pull back to their positions prior to combat.
6. The sixth is the beginning of international discussions on the future status of South Ossetia and Abkhazia and on ways to ensure their security.
” Russian President Dmitry Medvedev told a news conference with his French counterpart, Nicolas Sarkozy.”
Sounds fair to me. What about you?
Kyle & Svet
comments always welcome.