This weekend we went to a Chinese Festival in Moscow. It was not very big, but it was relaxing and quiet. Svet bought some fortune telling coins that you keep in your money pocket so that you will be rich! Yippy 🙂 The pictures below are of the of the Chinese Festival…..
We then walked around the park after looking at all the Chinese stuff….
Kite flying everywhere! Park is dedicated to WWII.
All in all it was a fun weekend and we are glad we went. Hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Kyle & Svet
comments always welcome.
Windows to Russia!
- From Russia: Ukraine Trip Will Last a Little Longer! (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia: Would You Put or Want The Sign of the Devil on Your License Plate? (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia Has a High Speed Train Now! (windowstorussia.com)
- I want to go to a Russian Village! (windowstorussia.com)
- About Russia – Tidbits of information about Moscow! (windowstorussia.com)