MOSCOW, June 3 (RIA Novosti) – The official dollar rate set by the Russian Central Bank from June 4 is 23.6968 rubles, down 5.05 kopeks from Tuesday, the Central Bank said.
The official euro rate for Wednesday is 36.8699 rubles, up 0.02 kopeks from Tuesday.
Moscow has worked very hard to keep the dollar from crashing in Russia! Every time that Moscow gets a rise in the dollar it slides a little more the opposite direction, in a few days……
Kyle & Svet
- Russian Bonds Reach Record in Anti-Inflation Push (businessweek.com)
- Russia Banks Flock to Foreign Debt Market as Deposits at Record (businessweek.com)
- Russia: Poverty! (windowstorussia.com)
- Drought Sends Ruble Forwards to Three-Month High on Inflation (businessweek.com)
- Russia adds Canadian dollar to reserves (financialpost.com)
- Bank Rossii Bonds Hit Record $34 Billion in Anti-Inflation Push (businessweek.com)