The Russian Federation’s Joint Coordination Headquarters for Humanitarian Response continues to record the Kiev regime’s criminal actions against civilians.
It has been reliably established that Ukrainian nationalists are preparing yet another cynical provocation with civilian deaths in Slavyansk in Donetsk People’s Republic to accuse the Russian Armed Forces of carrying out indiscriminate strikes against civilian targets. For this purpose, residents of nearby residential quarters are being held in the building of the Vocational Agrarian Lyceum (Nauka Street) under the pretext of allegedly ensuring security. At the same time, the building is miined and the militants plan to blow it up when Russian troops launch artillery strikes on military targets in the city.
We warn the so-called civilised West in advance that this provocation about “Russian atrocities” is to be widely disseminated by the Kiev regime in the Ukrainian and Western media.
In addition, Ukrainian armed formations continue to use educational institutions and social facilities for military purposes:
- in Kharkov, AFU units and Polish mercenaries are based in the premises of the National Technical University (Poltavskyi Shlyah Street), artillery and MLRS are deployed, and there has been no deliberate evacuation of residents from nearby houses;
- in Nikolaev, AFU units and territorial defence are deployed in kindergarten No. 126 (Mira Avenue) and school No. 11 (Kitoboyev Street);
- in Pevnichnoye in Donetsk People’s Republic, a stronghold with barracks has been equipped in kindergarten No. 10 (Novaya Street) to house fighters of Ukrainian armed formations and foreign mercenaries; the approaches to the building are mined, but the local population is deliberately not informed of this;
- in Shirokolanovka, Nikolaev Region, nationalists placed heavy weapons and armoured vehicles on the territory of the vocational school (Tsentralnaya Street) and placed sniper positions and MANPADs on the roofs.
Such actions by Kiev once again demonstrate an inhuman attitude towards the fate of the Ukrainian citizens and show a complete disregard for all norms of morality and international humanitarian law.
We emphasize once again that in carrying out the tasks of the special military operation, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation treat the local population extremely humanely and do not strike at civilian infrastructure facilities, unlike the Ukrainian armed formations.
Despite all the difficulties and obstacles imposed by the Ukrainian side, over the past day, without the participation of Kiev, 22,017 people were evacuated from dangerous areas, 3,479 of them children, and in total, since the beginning of the special military operation, 2,481,664 people have already been evacuated, of which 390,578 are children.
The state border of the Russian Federation was crossed by 392,367 personal vehicles including 4,433 per day.
More than 9,500 temporary accommodation centres continue to operate in the regions of the Russian Federation. The refugees are dealt with on an individual basis and are promptly assisted with various pressing issues relating to onward accommodation, employment assistance, places for children in kindergartens and educational institutions, and the provision of entitlements to social benefits.
Over the past 24 hours, the hotline of the Interdepartmental Coordination Headquarters of the Russian Federation for Humanitarian Response, federal executive authorities, constituent entities of the Russian Federation and various NGOs received 31 requests from foreign and Ukrainian citizens to evacuate to Russia, the Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics, as well as to the Russian Armed Forces-controlled areas of Zaporozhye, Nikolaev, Kharkov and Kherson regions. In total there are 2,759,193 such appeals from 2,139 locations in Ukraine in the database.
In addition, 70 foreign vessels from 16 countries remain blocked in 6 Ukrainian ports (Kherson, Nikolaev, Chernomorsk, Ochakov, Odessa and Yuzhniy). The threat of shelling and high mine danger posed by official Kiev prevents vessels from entering the high seas unhindered.
As a result of the measures taken by the Russian Navy, the mine threat in the waters of the port of Mariupol has been eliminated and measures are being taken to restore the port infrastructure.
The Russian Armed Forces have created conditions for the operation of two maritime humanitarian corridors, which are safe lanes for ships:
- in the Black Sea – to leave Kherson, Nikolaev, Chernomorsk, Ochakov, Odessa and Yuzhnyi ports in a south-westerly direction from Ukraine’s territorial sea, 139 miles long and 3 miles wide;
- in the Sea of Azov, to leave Mariupol port 115 miles long and 2 miles wide towards the Black Sea.
Detailed information in English and Russian on the modus operandi of the maritime humanitarian corridor is broadcast daily every 15 minutes on VHF radio on 14 and 16 international channels in English and Russian.
At the same time, the Kiev authorities continue to avoid engaging with representatives of states and ship-owning companies to resolve the issue of ensuring the safe passage of foreign vessels to the assembly area.
The danger to navigation from Ukrainian mines drifting off their anchors along the coasts of Black Sea states remains.
The Russian Federation is taking a full range of comprehensive measures to ensure the safety of civilian navigation in the waters of the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov.
Demining detachments of the Russian Armed Forces and the EMERCOM of Russia are carrying out land and facility clearance tasks in the territory of the Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics.
A total of 3,856.42 hectares were checked, 35 buildings (including 13 socially important facilities), 2 bridges and 9.64 km of roads. 54,690 explosive objects have been detected and deactivated.
Federal executive authorities, together with the subjects of the Russian Federation, various public organizations, patriotic movements, continue to accumulate humanitarian aid. The greatest contributors to the relief effort were:
- Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defence, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation, Federal Agency for Maritime and River Transport, Federal Bailiff Service, Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography, Federal Agency of Nationalities;
- republics of Bashkortostan, Dagestan, Crimea, Sakha (Yakutia), Tatarstan, as well as Kabardino-Balkarian and Chechen Republics, Krasnodar, Primorsky and Khabarovsk regions, Arkhangelsk, Belgorod, Bryansk, Voronezh regions, Kaluga, Leningrad, Moscow, Novosibirsk, Rostov, Samara, Saratov, Sverdlovsk, Tula and Yaroslavl regions, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area, as well as Moscow, Saint Petersburg and Sevastopol;
- among political parties and non-profit organisations: United Russia, the All-Russian Public Movement “People’s Front”, the All-Russian Public Organisation of Veterans “Battle Brotherhood”, the autonomous non-profit organisation to support humanitarian programmes “Russian Humanitarian Mission”, the Open Joint Stock Company “Russian Railways”, the State Corporation for Space Activities “Roscosmos” and the All-Russian Public and Public Organisation “Russian Union of Women”.
More than 45,000 tons of basic necessities, food and medicines have been prepared at the collection points. Since March 2, 2022, 42,450.9 tons of humanitarian cargo have already been delivered to Ukraine, 1,292 humanitarian actions have been carried out, including 3 actions in Zaporozhye region, as well as in Donetsk People’s Republic, during which 215.2 tons of basic necessities, medicines and food were transferred to the civilian population of the liberated areas.
On July 11, 5 humanitarian actions have been planned and are currently being carried out in Kharkov region, in Donetsk People’s Republics, during which 272 tons of basic necessities, medicine and food will be distributed.