1. Peacekeeping forces in Transnistria control the situation in the Security Zone, said Oleg Belyakov, co-chairman of the Joint Control Commission.
2. Three terrorist attacks were recorded during the day: the building of the Ministry of State Security of the PMR in the city of Tiraspol, the military unit near the village of Parkany and the towers of the radio and television center near the village of Mayak were damaged.
3. A decision was made to introduce a “red” level of terrorist threat in the country. The “red” level of terrorist danger is set for 15 days.
4. The Victory Parade on May 9 in Transnistria has been cancelled. The flower-laying ceremony will take place.
5. City educational institutions will work remotely until the end of the academic year.
6. The queue at the border due to the enhanced regime of document verification. People calmly cross the border.
7. Checkpoints will be set up at the entrance to the cities of Transnistria. Inspection of vehicles and citizens during the daytime will be selective, at night control measures will affect everyone entering the settlement. The power structures have been transferred to an enhanced mode of service.
8. Criminal cases have been initiated on the fact of the shelling of the building of the Ministry of State Security. Now establish all the circumstances and the perpetrators. A number of special examinations have been appointed.