“What’s more, I carefully reviewed all of the Senate’s amendments. There are some that essentially strike out the document. US President Obama promised the Republicans that if they support this document, four phases of a missile defense system will be deployed, including the intention to surround Russia with ABM bases from the Black Sea to the Baltic coast. In this case, the agreement loses all sense for Russia. We need to think about ways to defend ourselves,” cautioned Zyuganov.
Listen to the podcast above or Read More of the Article: Here >>>
Windows to Russia!
- Russian FM lashes out at US amendments to New START treaty (rt.com)
- Russia Says It Will Ratify Arms Pact Next Year (foxnews.com)
- Seems to be a Possible Snag in the START Treaty Resolution from America (windowstorussia.com)
- Will The START Treaty Be Passed in the American Senate? (windowstorussia.com)
- Medvedev, Obama discuss New START treaty ratification by phone (rt.com)
- Russian media: The missile defense provision in the new START treaty is legally binding (hotair.com)
- Letter About START! (windowstorussia.com)
- That Cup Of Coffee and the START Treaty… (windowstorussia.com)
- RS-24 Yars ballistic missile… (windowstorussia.com)
- Coffee and Pondering in Russia… (windowstorussia.com)