While sipping on a cup of coffee this morning and enjoying the crisp 2 degree Celsius, clear skied weather. I was thinking of something that had happened in the world…
But that also will be unsuccessful as a tool to save the financial situation that the world has created.
Though Russia I see as one of the exceptions and has circumvented a major part of the devastation by failing to use stimulus packages to weaken its rouble.
So even though almost 2/3s of their economy’s growth loss has been due to drought and fires. Russia with close to $500 billion in foreign exchange, will have no trouble buying gold, which from my calculations is close to 706.38 tons and climbing monthly. Russia it seems has found an easy way to dump dollars.
So as long as the IMF wants to try to suppress the gold price by dumping gold on the market. Countries like Russia and China will buy, buy, buy and buy some more. Using those devalued dollars to purchase Gold…
I hear they are starting to buy silver also…
Windows to Russia!
- Thoughts by Coffee in Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia: The Ruble is Smiling Again! (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia’s Rouble and China’s Yaun in a Trade… (windowstorussia.com)
- First Russia and Now China Giving the US Chicken Woes… (windowstorussia.com)
- Cup of Coffee Today Was Delicious and Other Thoughts… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia: Wrong for the West but Right for the East OR Wrong for the East but Right for the West? (windowstorussia.com)
- Never Ask A Russian is Everything OK… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia Scaling Down the Government… (windowstorussia.com)
- That Morning Cup of Coffee… (windowstorussia.com)
- Yes, Russia’s Backing of Iran Sanctions Starting to Collapse… (windowstorussia.com)
- Santa is Real! (windowstorussia.com)
- From Russia: The Writing Is On The Wall – America! (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia Has No Grain, Well Maaaaybe… (windowstorussia.com)