This is interesting and backs up what I have been saying from the news coming out of Russia and the Presidential Blog…
Russia will cancel its grain export embargo as soon as the situation with the grain harvest becomes clear, President Dmitry Medvedev said on Monday.”As for the grain embargo, it is a compulsory but interim measure,” Medvedev told agricultural producers in central Russia. “As soon as we understand how much we have harvested, the embargo will be canceled. You shouldn’t even doubt that.”
Russia imposed a grain export ban on August 15 until December 31, causing a significant spike in grain prices on international markets.
VORONEZH, Russia, September 6 (RIA Novosti)
Makes you wonder and start thinking about games being played…
Windows to Russia!
- I See Grain! Do You See Grain? Yup… (windowstorussia.com)
- Medvedev Says: No threat of food deficit in Russia… (windowstorussia.com)
- In Russia Grain Speculators Just Plain “Suck”… (windowstorussia.com)
- America Crys Foul but Russia Will Start Irans Nuclear Plant… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia: Medvedev Deals with Animals from the West / Putin Deals with Animals from the East! (windowstorussia.com)
- Simply News From Russia… (9/02/2010) (windowstorussia.com)
- Some News From Russia on 8/17/2010… (windowstorussia.com)
- Nabucco Pipeline, Has it Been Checkmated… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia To Make Decision On American Chicken… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia May Be Wondering Who Really is in Charge in America… (windowstorussia.com)