I have talked before about the second or first largest sail training Tall Ship in the world? It is called the Kruzenshtern. The Russian Class A Tall Ship that is sailing in The Tall Ships Race called The North Sea Sailing Race as we read at this moment…
Russia has what is considered one of the premier Tall Ships and is very proud of the Kruzenshtern. Below is a link to a previous post about this ship.
I really believe that this is one of the greatest things that we can do for young people and the day we stop events like this we have lost a real part of our heritage. We need more ties to the past and they way things were done from the days ago…
The world has become too dependent on electronics…
Windows to Russia!
- Tall Ship Festival To Offer Rides This August (chicagoist.com)
- Did you see the tall ships this weekend? (queenanneview.com)
- Tall masted ships sail into Foss Waterway (theolympian.com)
- Microburst hit sailing school tall ship: expert (ctv.ca)
- Tall ships to return to Richmond in 2011 (cbc.ca)
- Richmond set to welcome back Tall Ships (newswire.ca)