Originally posted 2008-06-05 08:38:00.
The written appeal was filed on May 5. The appeal process in Russia takes a minimum of 30 days. So they expect to receive a date for the appeal hearing in the near future.
Update: The argument for Pastor Phillip’s appeal has been scheduled. It will take place on June 23 before a panel of three judges of the Moscow City Court. As is true with court dates in the United States, this date is subject to being changed. If a change takes place, we will update this site as soon as possible. In the meantime, please pray that the appeal will be successful and that Pastor Phillip will be released immediately after the argument.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Russia: Pastor Phillip Miles Appeal Filed! (windowstorussia.com)
- Yes, Russia’s Backing of Iran Sanctions Starting to Collapse… (windowstorussia.com)
- Boza and I Take a Walk and Find Cool Spots to Wander in… (windowstorussia.com)
- Russia: Is Not With Out Reprisals! (windowstorussia.com)
- Moscow Building 5000 Bomb Shelters by 2012… (windowstorussia.com)
- Truth is Relations With America Have Gone Back to Normal… (windowstorussia.com)
- Help Growing New Vessels For The Heart… (windowstorussia.com)